Sunday 10 March 2013

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post, and I thought I should start of by telling you who I am and what I want to be posting in a nutshell. My name is Taylor and I live in a small town. In most girl's dictionaries small town means not a lot of  good shopping or style inspiration. I created this blog because I want to express the way I feel about fashion to the world- or the few people that will ever actually see this. I love clothes, accessories, makeup and hair and would like to write about each of them. So yeah, that's about all I can think of to tell you right now, I have a few ideas for some posts, but if you want to comment with some ideas that would be amazing.

XOXO,
Taylor

3 comments:

  1. Get a GFC so everyone can follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! One suggestion I have for you is to put the "join" this site google button on the side so people can follow along! I would love to follow along with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya girl you got it! It just makes it easier for people to follow when you put that "Join" button on the side! Good luck girl!! :) I'll be tuning in! Thanks for viewing my page!

    ReplyDelete